The Right Personal Injury Lawyer Can Make All the Difference
Personal injury cases typically involve someone inflicting physical harm on another person as a result of careless conduct. The injured party then brings a negligence claim to recover money for the harm inflicted. Auto accident claims are a common example. There are many other kinds of personal injury claims. But however the case arises, the goal is always the same - to provide fair compensation to the injured party.
Unfortunately, insurance companies will try to get injury victims to accept less compensation than they deserve. That is why solid legal representation is so important. John B. Kenison, Jr. is a personal injury lawyer in Manchester, NH. He used to work for insurance companies and he understands how they operate. Contact us today to discuss your case.
Working as a Team to Build Strong Cases
Mr. Kenison has practiced law in New Hampshire since 1988. His assistant, Lisa Mills, has worked in the legal profession just as long. Our firm has access to private investigators, accident reconstructionists, economic experts, and leading professionals in other fields related to personal injury. With this combined level of experience, we are prepared to handle even the largest and most complex injury cases.
Working together, we can develop a powerful case to present to the insurance adjuster, or, if necessary, to the jury.
One additional team member is vitally important to every personal injury case, and that person is you, the client. We work hand-in-hand with our clients to gather details that may not be available from other sources. For example, a client may have missed a meaningful family event because he or she was recovering from injuries at the time. These types of details can directly impact the size of a damage award.
Clients know better than anyone how an accident has affected their lives. Working together, we can develop a powerful case to present to the insurance adjuster, or, if necessary, to the jury.
Types of Personal Injury Cases We Accept
Kenison Law Office handles all categories of personal injury cases, including:
- Wrongful death: Responsible parties cannot escape liability just because their victims pass away and are not present to assert their own claim. Mr. Kenison obtains justice on behalf the victim’s estate and surviving family.
- Motor vehicle accidents: We help people hurt in collisions involving passenger vehicles, commercial trucks, and recreational vehicles of all types. We can also help those in need of a motorcycle accidents lawyer.
- Intoxicated drivers: Our firm aggressively pursues claims against drivers who cause accidents when DWI (Driving While Intoxicated).
- Medical malpractice: The first rule of medicine is “do no harm.” We hold doctors and hospitals responsible when they act carelessly.
- Defective products: Consumer goods can be dangerous due to poor design, manufacturing errors, or missing safety warnings.
- Animal attacks: Preventable dog bites occur every day. Sadly, victims are often young children. We make sure irresponsible pet owners pay for the harm they cause.
- Slip and fall: Landlords and commercial tenants must take reasonable steps to repair or warn of hidden dangers. As a premises liability lawyer, Mr. Kenison represents people hurt by hazardous property conditions.
- Broken Bones: Even if these injuries do not threaten your life, they can disrupt your life and diminish your quality of life and ability to earn a living.
- Spinal cord injuries: The ramifications of a spine injury can affect you for the rest of your life. We can help you collect the restitution you will need.
- Industrial accidents: Some of the most serious, life-altering injuries our firm deals with occur on construction sites.
- Traumatic brain injury: These significant injuries can have lifelong consequences. We can help you collect the compensation necessary to cope with the results of a traumatic brain injury.
- Intentional torts: Not all personal injury cases are accidents. We bring civil claims on behalf of victims of assault, abuse, and other intentional misconduct.
Every personal injury lawsuit is inherently unique. We are here to answer questions and help determine whether you have a valid claim.
What Is a Statute of Limitations?
A statute of limitations refers to the deadline by which a personal injury victim must file a lawsuit against the responsible party. In New Hampshire, it is generally three years. Even if the statute of limitations is not an immediate concern in your case, you will want to secure legal representation as soon as possible to protect your right to compensation.
Take the First Step Toward Getting Your Life Back
Medical bills and other expenses begin to pile up immediately following a serious accident. If you are feeling overwhelmed, we understand and we can help. Contact Mr. Kenison today.
"I would highly recommend Attorney Kenison if you have been injured, to help with your case. He always answered my questions, was always very honest with me, and I felt like he had my best interest at heart."S.H. - client