Our Verdicts & Settlements
- Confidential settlement obtained for four minor children with special needs who were abused by their teacher in school.
- $300,750.00 settlement for our client from a motor vehicle accident involving a bus.
- $250,000.00 settlement for a woman in her 50’s who slipped and fell in a convenience store.
- $150,000.00 settlement for a man who was cut off on the interstate by another vehicle.
- $110,000.00 settlement for a motor vehicle accident.
- $100,000.00 settlement for 80-year-old man who tripped and fell while exiting a grocery store.
- $100,000.00 settlement for a man who fell off a roof.
- $75,000.00 settlement for a motor vehicle accident.
- $60,000.00 settlement for a five-year-old girl injured at her daycare center when she came into contact with an exposed metal hook in a small cubby intended to store coats, bags and personal items.
- $51,000 settlement for a car accident where an individual was rear-ended while stopped in traffic.
- $43,500.00 settlement obtained for an elderly disabled woman involved in a motor vehicle accident.
- $35,000.00 settlement for a 50-year-old father who was t-boned by another motor vehicle.
- $22,000.00 settlement for a motor vehicle accident.
- $12,000.00 settlement for a dog bite.
"I would highly recommend Attorney Kenison if you have been injured, to help with your case. He always answered my questions, was always very honest with me, and I felt like he had my best interest at heart."S.H. - client