MILTON, NH – A dog was killed and a person was hospitalized after a home in Milton caught fire this weekend, according to WHDH.
The fire happened at a home at 70 Mason Road, in a wooded area, at about 2:30 p.m. Saturday.
The blaze originated in the home, causing heavy damage to the structure, then spread to about an acre of forested land.
A witness attempted to rescue a dog inside the building but was unable to do so. They were hospitalized with undisclosed injuries.
A dog inside was killed as a result.
Authorities have not yet released the cause of the blaze.
If you or a loved one have been injured in an accident in the Granite State, contact the Kenison Law Office today. A compassionate New Hampshire personal injury lawyer can help you make sure you get the justice you deserve. Call today at 603-471-3550 for your free consultation.