MANCHESTER, NH – A home on Pratt Court in Manchester sustained heavy damage during an electrical fire this morning, according to the Manchester Ink Link.
The incident occurred at a single-family home at 42 Pratt Court at 10:36 a.m.
When authorities arrived at the scene, they discovered smoke and flames coming from the home.
By 10:55 a.m., the blaze had been put under control.
The fire, which is believed to be electrical in origin, was classified as an accident.
The home sustained damage of about $50,000 due to heavy smoke and water.
No injuries were reported in the fire, and the family was evacuated from the structure before officials arrived at the scene.
If you or a loved one have been injured due to a faulty product or another person’s negligence, you deserve a compassionate advocate by your side. A New Hampshire personal injury lawyer can help you and your family get justice after a difficult situation. Contact the Kenison Law Office today at 603-471-3550 for your free consultation.