Most Dangerous Intersections in New Hampshire
According to the Federal Highway Administration (FHA), nearly 40% of all collisions occur at intersections, with nearly 2.5 million collisions occurring each year where streets intersect. If you live in New Hampshire, you’re likely aware of intersections where accidents frequently occur in your city. Understanding where dangerous intersections are can help you remain cautious and vigilant when driving here in the Granite State. To help keep our community safer, we’ve provided a list of some of the most dangerous intersections in cities throughout New Hampshire, including:
- Lee Traffic Circle (Lee)
- Exit 2 off-ramp from I-89 North (Concord)
- Loudon Road and Fort Eddy Road (Concord)
- Derry Traffic Circle (Derry)
- Beech Street and Cilley Road (Manchester)
- Bridge Street and Beech Street (Manchester)
- Route 28 and Main Street (Salem)
- Five-way intersection (Goffstown)
- Route 202 and Estes Road (Rochester)
- Routes 111 and 3A (Hudson)
- Route 1 and 107 intersection (Seabrook)
- 101 West Exit to 293 North (Bedford)
- Five Corners (Hampton)
- 106 and Seavey Rd (Belmont)
- Main St. at West Hollis (Nashua)
If you have been injured in a car accident at a New Hampshire intersection, make sure you take the following steps:
- Call the police. If there are injuries, death, or serious property damage, call law enforcement as soon as you can. Request that a police report be filed and get a copy of the report.
- Seek medical attention. When the paramedics arrive at the accident scene, ask them to examine you, even if you feel OK. This is critical for not only your health but also for the preservation of your legal rights.
- Take plenty of pictures. Use your phone to take plenty of pictures of the accident scene, road hazards, your injuries, and vehicular damage.
- Collect the contact information of witnesses. Witnesses who saw the accident may later be beneficial in your pursuit of financial compensation.
- Keep a record of medical expenses. Hold on to detailed records of all medical bills and records that result from your injuries.
- Retain an experienced car accident attorney. It’s important that you have a skilled attorney to help you navigate all the legal issues that may arise. Having an experienced New Hampshire car accident lawyer to handle all the complex legal matters will allow you to focus on your health and recovery.
If you have been severely injured in a car accident in Manchester, Concord, Bedford, or anywhere else in the state, contact an experienced New Hampshire car accident lawyer at Kenison Law Office, PLLC for help. We have extensive experience helping those who’ve been injured get the answers, compensation, and justice that they deserve. Call us today at (603) 471-3550 to schedule a case evaluation. There is no fee to speak with us, and you won’t owe us anything until we recover fair compensation for you.